Invest one day with your team and conduct an Inhouse Workshop on
Successful Channel Marketing: Maximizing the business value with partners
The objective of the workshop is to give an overview of specific needs of marketing to, with, through and for partners. Based on values for partners and vendor objectives the attendees will develop approaches to improve business results. In a combination of sharing best practices as well as interactive working sessions the attendees will generate new ideas and a concrete action plan to execute.
- Why do partners buy from vendors? What benefits do they expect and how can you align them with your objectives in your partner program?
- The Channel Value Map: Understanding partner expectations, your performance and competitive positioning.
- Definition of clear objectives and KPIs to track performance
- How can I scale my Channel Marketing with limited resources? How can I secure coverage and ongoing engagement?
- Persona development to better understand my partner marketer needs
- Case Studies and Best Practice: Engagement Modell, Channel Marketing Portal, Events, Digital Marketing.
- How can I use Social Media and Social Selling to increase my reach and ensure a consistent messaging?
- Account Based Marketing and other proven approaches to improve business results
- How can I drive loyalty and preference in support of better execution?
If you are interested, please call +49 30 33847882 or send an e-mail with the subject line “Channel Marketing Workshop” to firstname.lastname@example.org.